A distant mountain road,
On other side of the valley;
Covered in mystic clouds,
Surrounded with forested alley.
It called me from afar,
To explore the unexplored;
I believed and stepped forward,
And my aspirations soared!!
Followed the trails on the hills,
Rocks and boulders, so bold;
Thickets and bushes and thrills,
Until I reached the road.
And I went along the mountain road,
Didn’t know where it lead;
But every bend and every turn,
Surprised me and my thoughts freed!!!
©All images and content are subjected to copyright
© 2019 – 2021 chandrimadebi.com
- Trees in my grandma’s courtyard: Urban homestead garden
- Butterflies of Landour 1: Indian tortoise shell butterfly
- Nature shelters: Different species of Ferns on same Oak tree
- Forestry for Kids: Learning Soil thermodynamics in outdoor education
- Fairy Cup Mushrooms in the hillside of Landour, Mussoorie : Forestry for kids