It was one busy evening while we were returning back home and the nature blessed us with this beautiful view of sunset in the hills, and it uplifted our spirits. We thank him for creating magic in our lives.
Like, share and follow. 🙂
©All images and content are subjected to copyright
© 2019 – 2021 chandrimadebi.com
- Wild mushrooms of Landour, Mussoorie
- Monsoon blooms in the hillside: Landour, Mussoorie
- Verbascum thapsus or Common Mullein: A medicinally important plant of the hills
- Nature walk with kids: Forestry for kids
- Ganga Tulsi, Gangotri: homonym or different species?
adventure biodiversity bird blog blogger blogging botany climate change clouds conservation corona COVID deforestation Dehradun ecology enviromnent environment featured flora flower forest Forestry geology Himalaya Himalayas Landour Mussoorie nature nature-photography outdoor photography plant poem poetry responsible tourism river sky tourism travel tree tree-photography Uttarakhand wilderness wildlife writing